Arko Dog Park
Dog Park Fees
Your purchase of a dog park pass helps us feed and care for the animals at Watauga Humane Society!!
All memberships include 1 electronic card to swipe in and out of the park.
- Regular Member (up to 2 dogs) $105/year
- Seniors (65 and above) & Students (both up to 2 dogs) $85/year
- Day Pass $10
- 1 Week Pass $20
Applications are available at the Adoption Center during regular hours: Tuesday - Sunday, 12:30 - 5:00 pm. Stop by today to fill one out, pick up your gate card and start having fun!
Check out our Dog Park "Pet-iquette" and Rules so you and your dog can have an active good time while being friendly, responsible and respectful of our park and its guests!
- Dogs must be leashed until inside the holding area, and can be turned free to enter the play area.
- Dogs must be 4 months or older, and should be of good health and up to date with vaccinations. Rabies vaccination is required.
Food, tobacco products, and glass containers are not allowed.
You must be the owner of the dog you brought and you must have a current dog park pass or membership. You know your dog best!
Dog waste must immediately be cleaned up and diposed of in one of the "poop stations". This helps prevent spreading disease and keeps the park clean for everyone!
Owners should be actively engaged with your pup for their safety and pleasure.
If your dog decides to burrow please fill in the hole and repair any damage
You must have a leash with you at all times and use it promptly to remove your dog if he or she is disrupting the play of others.
- Please leave dog toys at home that can easily be destructed.
- While it is not a requirement, please practice safety and be aware when bringing unaltered dogs to the park.
Volunteer Jude and her WHS adopted companion, Tucker! They love the dog park!
Watauga Humane Society is always looking for dog loving volunteers to join our Dog Park committee! Help keep Arko Dog Park clean with daily upkeep of waste containers, provide landscaping as needed, and help carry out dog park rules for a safe and fun time. If interested in volunteering, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a VOLUNTEER APPLICATION!